6.29.2007

2007 NBA Drafta-ganza

I tried to format this...gchat doesn't translate to blogger. Their both Google, dammit, it should work. But now I can be done with this and move on to other things.

The following are heavily researched thoughts and opinions of 2 NBA draft-niks. Prepare yourselves.

JT: Music choice: “It Ends Tonight” by the All-American rejects. Interesting decision for a group of young men getting ready to begin their NBA careers. It’s a paradox, to say the least.
JT: Don’t worry, Dickie V. is rocking the fully buttoned Polo, as per usual. And he just compared Oden to Ewing, Mourning, Duncan and Hakeem. So if he isn’t a 12-time MVP, disappointment.
JT: Bilas just called Durant a “scoring savant”. I’ve never heard the word savant used after anything but “idiot.” I’ll trust Jay that he meant it in a good way.

Stuart Scott interviewing KD
JT: stu scott keeping it surprisingly toned down
JE: awkward moment between stu and durant
Camera on Joa-Quim

oh my gosh!!!
JT: lol

OH SHIT
JE: WHAT is HE WEARING
JT: HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOWTIE!!!!!
JT: SalPal sighting! surprise surprise...he's in philly
most exciting thing is seeing how the 76ers will try to match the Kevin Kolb genius
JE: and later, he'll be shown with Lakers uniforms

ahhh
or not
that's jim gray
JT: Jim Grey

he's uber-gay for the Lakers
JT
: Brewer's 'stache is epic
JE: i still can't believe Noah

JT: Spencer Hawes lucks like a huge womanJE: that was some moment right there

lol, he is a huge woman
JT: Thornton looks like a cold-blooded killer

JE: and we need 14 guys to select greg oden
high five!!!
JT: we win!!!

JT: give it to me stephen
don't let me down
JE: what the F
JT: I expect something ridiculous every time he opens his mouth. His cadence is ridiciulous. I think he needs a speech therapist.
Durant goes to Seattle #2
JE
: and boom goes the dynamite
JT: there better be some large black women showing more emotion than that tonight

Greg Oden Highlights
JT: ...don't show Iowa, don't show Iowa
And Joey Dorsey getting faced
Celtics-Sonics Trade Announced
JT
: trade!!!
JE: nice!!!
JT: FUCK YEAHHH

JE: yes

wow, sonics getting freaking good
and celts
yikes
JT: oh God, if they leave i'm gonna actual care

JE: who are they taking at fivE?
JT: give it to meeeeeeeeeee

jeff green, if he's there
hell yes.
JT: Brewer lookin' sharp
JE: he does

looking really good
JT: easy there, tiger

JE: <----- blush


after the Sonics-Celts discussion

JT
SAS bashing Boston
can't wait to hear the SG stance
pierce might finally stop bitching?
so seattle will start 2 rookies?

hopefully collison will still start

so delonte west is a PG, maybe the sonics will trade ridnour for the #11

Justin: interesting

me: that would be AWESOME!!

Justin: that could be

me: then they get Ju

Justin: that would be awesome

me: sweet Jesus, 'im getting moist

5:01 PM commercial = beer

Justin: seriously, i wish i had flown out

we could be pounding beer and jager

it'd be a wonderfully crazy night

and an ugly morning

5:02 PM me: God yes

me: cool to see Horford w/the fist pump

chinese guy to milwaukee

chinese guy to milwaukee

chinese guy to milwaukee

chinese guy to milwaukee

please.

Justin: damn

5:04 PM me: YES

can we please get a mini-series on that?!?

Milwauk-Yi

Justin: lol

me: i mean, it has to happen

Justin: that was good

me: eating brats, drinking beer, meeting brett favre

Justin: what?

did you hear that

me: oh jeezus

5:05 PM Justin: yi is new school, he's hip hop, he's fifty cent

me: Yi Jianlan = 50 Cent

Justin: at least say fiddy

me: that's great..."he fits milwaukee, but he's gonna hate it"

me: SAS adds nothing

Justin: never

me: he did use circumvent correctly

that was impressive

me: noah goes from #1 to #3 from his school

5:12 PM is that the short person?

behind him?

Justin: was he leading him toward the stage?

me: yeah

me: it might've been a she

Justin: lol

yikes

Me: seriously IT ENDS TONIGHT!?!?

could that make any less sense

?

Justin: SHIT

we're getting jo-kim

this Fing sucks

me: i'm praying right now

Justin: damn it

damn it

damn it

damn it

me: i mean, he'll be fun to watch

Justin: you're praying and I'm cursing

me: i thought when you said Shit, it was hawes

"white GF?

or is that his mom?

Justin: his mom's white

dunno

i think that's his mom

me: is it weird that i've 2ce confused moms for GFs?

me: "now a scuplter"?

that's classic

5:26 PM meaning, she doesn't do shit, but wait for her son to make a shit-ton of money

that suit is freaking sweet

Justin: well his dad was a tennis star

me: seersucker is awesome

Justin: they're doing ok

me: eh, it was the 70s/80s, probably blew it all on coke

5:27 PM Justin: lol

good point

me: 6.5 rebounds?

what

HE'S 7-0!!!

Justin: serious

Ho wthe shit does that happen
so white
i have no idea how that team was so terrible

me: 1st guy who's strentgh was a positive
he lit up UW early in the season
he doesn't "guard his own man"? who does he guard?
i don't get it
"
Eastern Washington was the school I had to go to"...must have loved school

Justin:ohohohoh
here we go
WHAT!
me: come on!!!!
Justin: ahhh
me: WHAT
HOLY SHIT
Justin: nice
wow
isaiah
interesting
me: hahaha
Justin: can they put that up again
david lee standing and clapping is awesome
6:15 PM me: serious
so channing and dickau to portland?
dude, zrandolph's getting arrrested by September
SA's head is going to explode
yeah, i don't get why portland wants stevie? maybe he'll be alive w/some young talent
6:16 PM nets getting booed
Justin: ehhh
yikes
me: WOW
i think that surprises me

me: combination of vinny del negro and brent barry?!?!?!?!!?
that's a good thing
Justin: so did carlos arrojo
me: sounds like the f'ing kiss of death
especially from a guy who got fired by St. John's

6:39 PM me: jim grey sitting eerily close to kupchak
6:40 PM Justin: if only ric bucher were with them
me: little menage
SA: looks like he was ready to cry

me: per Rod Thorn: Sean Williams has a brain.

Justin: seriously, why pick afflalo and stuckey
me: offense/defense
Justin: ouch, lit up brandon rush
me: FUKC YOU BILAS
Justin: lol
me: that game made me sick
talk about how he ABSOLUTELY disappeared against florida
Justin: just did
me: thank you
Justin: wow
me: i win
Justin: yes you do

THIS ENDS TONIGHT!!!
unless i didn't sign an agent b/c i thought i'd be in the 2nd round, and i'm going back to college to work on my upside
then IT ENDS NEXT YEAR
me: or, it's really just beginning.
i'm sure none of these kids are thinking about what's ending.
rather, "give me my money, bitches!!!"



And boom goes the dynamite.

No comments: