6.19.2007

Dear Mr. Paxson


In a valiant effort to get a hold of John Paxson I tried to email him to five different email accounts including: j.paxson@chicagobulls.com; john_paxson@chicagobulls.com, etc. Here's the email in case he doesn't get it but wanders across our blog while googling his own name!

Dear Mr. Paxson


I'm sure you get tons of email from fans wanting to be GM's and everywhere you go people telling you thoughts on what to do. Honestly, I guess I'm no different. I'm a huge sports fan, which includes of course the Bulls given that I grew up in Naperville and watched you play my whole childhood. I've spent numerous hours on the ESPN trade machine trying to get a low post player. I thought about emailing you my top ten list of trades, but you don't have time for that, so here's my number one trade possibility. Ben Gordon, PJ Brown, Chris Duhon (you could throw in Adrian Griffin or Nocioni as well to have more cap room/more players depending on Portland's demands) for Zach Randolph. You are able to keep the #9 pick which I trust you will use wisely. Although I would love an email back I know that may be relatively impossible. Thanks for reading, and if you're ever in need of a stats guy or trade guru, feel free to email me, I'd love to help the organization. Thanks again.

Justin Elder


And in case any other GM in any other sport notices this post, I'd love a job in your organization.

No comments: